The Old Testament has many things to say about the watchman and his responsibility to warn everyone within his reach. See Isaiah 21, though the most commonly used passage is Ezekiel 3:17 and 33:2-7. These passages are commonly used to encourage the preaching of repentance to God's people and salvation to the unsaved. 33:6 speaks of the Lord's sword of judgment coming against the people's iniquity.
Not only is the law of Exodus 20:15 extremely clear: Thou shalt not steal, but it is repeated several times by the Lord and by Paul, e.g., Mark 10:19, Ephesians 4:28.
Theft by fraud is rampant, growing worse since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. (See "The Creature from Jekyll Island".) Pastors and teachers should be known as watchmen who care for those around them, which involves more than "spiritual" warnings about relationships with the Lord. They will be held accountable before God for "exposing" the wicked deeds of those who are trying to defraud others. They are to be willing to sound the needed alarms about the workers of wickedness who are here to rob, kill and destroy, John 10:10, Proverbs 22:22, oppressing the widow, fatherless, and stranger, Zechariah 7:10, &c. The alarm must be sounded about those who are corrupting "just weights and measures", Proverbs 20:10.
Our responsibility, therefore, is to warn everyone we can, according to what we have become aware of.
We cannot ignore the crises we are facing, hoping it will go away. It will only get worse, because God's laws of sound money are violated. Our people must be warned to get out of all paper--stocks, bonds, fiat paper dollars, &c., before they lose it all. Always take possession of what you purchase.
Retirement accounts? Sanders can provide advice on how to get your retirement accounts into hard metals, without taking delivery.
DON'T PUT IT OFF
Franklin Sanders, 888.218.9226 (the-moneychanger.com)
Julian Jarvis, 765.653.6612 (http://www.manta.com/c/mmntn4r/julian-jarvis-coins)
I noticed that the "commercial" dealers, such as Goldline charge about a 5% premium on purchase and sale, and tell you what a great deal you are getting. The above men charge about a 2.5% premium.
Also, Jarvis will give you spot price for your scrap gold. Those who go around promoting their purchase of gold will give a fraction of what it is worth.
View the following video:
Must watch hour long video from Inflation.us that is now making the viral rounds, explaining what everyone on this website understand, in simple language. Please forward to your friends and neighbors. Inflationist or deflationist, the facts behind this video are undeniable. It is time ...for the truth about our economy to break through the propaganda machine.
* Gerald Celente: Crash of 2010 inevitable
* This 54 minute video about the coming economic collapse of the dollar is a MUST. We have been watching the Nation Debt Clock in New York run out of control for decades and have all known that a day of reckoning would one day come. Guess what? It's here!
* Though Dr. Mercola is a "health" doctor, he regularly keeps his followers up to date on financial matters. His comments are worth following.
* The Lew Rockwell Show has downloadable "Podcasts" that deal with the coming financial meltdown. (New world currency now being issued.)
* King World News has many interviews and videos dealing with precious metals. "Gold $2000 by years end" means a drastic drop in the supposed value of paper.
[Topics] [Index] [Examiner] [Book Store]